What personal data do we collect?
When you complete the feedback form on our website, you may be asked to provide some personal information, such as:
- surname, name
- phone number
- e-mail address
- name of the service of interest
- delivery address
- bank account number
- payment card details
- other data you choose to provide.
The scope of collection of data on the website also covers the collection and processing of cookies using services of the Internet statistics such as Google Analytics.
A cookie is a small piece of data or messages that are sent from an organization’s web server to your web browser and then stored on your hard drive. Cookies cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookies created by other websites, and they do not damage your system. Cookies collect data that do not identify the identity of a website visitor.
If you choose not to accept our cookies, some features of our website may work worse than we planned.
How do we use personal information?
Olavi Project OÜ uses personal data of visitors to the web site for:
- responding to a request transmitted via the website
- providing information
- sharing correspondence in the course of business cooperation
- further provision of services.
Who can we disclose personal information to?
Personal data of the website visitors is processed by employees of the Olavi Project OÜ. Company has the right to share personal data of customers with third parties such as processors, accountants, transport and courier companies, companies providing transfer services. Olavi Project OÜ is in charge of the processing of personal data. The controller transmits the personal data necessary for making payments to the processor, Maksekeskus AS.
Our policy comprises data transfer to third parties if:
- data transfer is necessary to carry out our activities and to execute your request
- data transfer is required by law
In all other cases, the personal data of visitors to the website
- are not passed on to third parties
- are not rented
- are not used for other purposes than those stated above.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any other network can be considered 100% secure, but we take appropriate steps to protect the security of your personal data.
If you want to
- request information about personal data
- report inaccuracies in personal data
- ask how personal data is used
- ask to stop using personal data for the purpose of direct marketing
please contact a representative of Olavi Project OÜ on contacts stated below.
The e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal and legal address: Reti tee 9, 75312 Peetri, Estonia.